1. Time: Nov. 28 th –Dec.1 st , 2004
Place: Hong Kong
2. Contest Rules: Competition complies with the related rules by Organizing Committee of the Championship and with the China Majiang International Contest Rules, enacted by China State Sports Commission .
3. Moral Standards for Contest: the Championship emphasizes morality, fair competing, observing umpires, respecting for others, carrying forward spirits, self-cultivation, and keeping fit.
4. Ways of Competing: there no different treatment with gender and age. Games will adopt the way of standard cycling.
5. Scoring of the Contest: four, two, one, zero point.
6. Ranking: players get their ranks by the total scores they gain in the cycling games, (if players have the same score, the one with higher contesting points precedes). The Championship gives titles to the top sixteen. Groups, consisting of four members, get ranks by the calculation of the four members' points, and the Championship gives titles to the top six.
7. Awards: all players who observe the rules of the Championship and obtain a total score can attain ranks, certificates and souvenirs. The top 16 individuals and the top 6 groups can get their awards. (The awards have great value for collection.) The top three individuals will get the title of Champion, Runner-up, and the Third Position of the Championship.
8. Certificate of Grade: according to the result of the contest, the players who gain ranks in this activity will obtain the certificate of grade signed by Mr. Yu Guangyuan, the Honorary President of Organizing Committee.
9. Registration: the contacting and receiving committee will be in charge of the registration. The Organizing Committee will appoint a certain travel agency to be responsible for the reception and traveling. Till Nov. 28 th , 2004, all participants should be beyond eighteen. All participants ought to fill out the registration form well and give the right signature. The registration fee before Oct.28 th , 2004 is US$120, and Chinese player will pay RMB Yuan990; from Oct.29 th to Nov.16 th , 2004 the registration fee rises to US$150, and Chinese players will pay the equal value RMB Yuan1200. The following participants can enjoy the right of not paying the registration: the top four players in the first China Majiang Championship, the top two players in the stop contest of China Majiang Championship, the Champions in the web contest appointed by the Organizing Committee of China Majiang Championship, and the top four players in the international series of China Majiang Championship. The registration can only be acknowledged when the entire registration fee is paid at one time. All these fees are to be used for participants' T-shirt, system book, results volumes, certificate of ranking, badge or souvenir, lunches with fast foods on Nov. 29 th , 30 th and Dec. 1 st , the mentioned fees are also used for the awards ceremony.
The Organizing Committee enjoys the right to reject application and give special invitation. The accepted participants should complete the procedure, and the rejected participant will get back their registration fee. (Detailed information and rules are given in the registration form.)
10. The right of explanation belongs to the Organizing Committee, and the unmentioned information will be given later.
11. Consulting Telephone:
Organizing Committee Office: